We're havin' a baby!

That's right folks, we're having our first baby. We couldn't be more thrilled!! Our parents and family all know as well and everyone has been super supportive and are thoroughly excited for us.

Our first appointment was Monday (lots of yucky testing for Lyssa) and saw the baby and its heartbeat with an ultrasound. It looks like a little bean at this point (which soon-to-be-Grandma Irwin has dubbed 'Jack' ) and has a healthy heartbeat of 148. And other than feeling completely exhausted and all-over-icky, Mom is doing very well, too.

The estimated due date is April 27th, 2008.

Comments

Nikki said…
I stumbled across your page a few months ago when looking for another Longmont blogger and I've kept reading off and on. Ok, now that you think I'm completely strange (I'm not, really!), I just wanted to say congrats on having a baby! As a mom of 2 little boys in Longmont, if you need anything - info on mom's groups, pediatricians, etc - just let me know! You can check out my blog to see that I'm not really a stalker type or anything... :) haha

Anyway, congrats! Will you deliver at LUH? I hope the morning sickness isn't too bad!
Anonymous said…
Hey! Congratulations on the new to be addition. I bet you guys are excited to pieces! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. One favor please? Quit making me feel old!!! :-) Hehe Hugs and kisses.

Popular Posts