First Day of School!


Van started school at Primrose this week! He's in the Early Pre-School II class with teachers Miss Rachel & Miss Guoli, both of whom are very, very nice.
He was a little leery of the new place at first, but then he looked around and recognized it from his visit last month and made a bee-line for the trucks. Josh and I talked to Miss Rachel a bit about his day and schedule, and then we snuck out while he was playing with the other boys.
No tears from him. None from me. I did leave feeling a little empty-handed though.
My concerns were that he wouldn't nap with the others or wouldn't eat well, but Miss Guoli assured us he slept and ate very well, which was a huge relief! She also said he played very well with the other kids, and had an all 'round great report.
Josh and I are so proud of him!
More pictures HERE at the end of the album.

Comments

Popular Posts