Halloween 16

Ok.... I'm a little back-logged on the blog posts here, but bear with me!  :-)


Our Halloween this year was great.  The boys didn't flip-flop so much on what they wanted to be - Van knew what he wanted to be from the first time I asked:  an ARF Trooper.  I had no idea what this was and had to look it up.  Pretty cool, but kinda pricey.  He was told next year's costume will be home made ;-)  Wes wasn't too far behind in his decision making - he chose to be a Ghostbuster.  Now, I knew what this was!  The costume even came with an inflatable "unlicensed nuclear accelerator" to wear on his back.

This year we ALL dressed up for a Halloween party at a friend's house, even Josh and I.  It doesn't happen often... okay, ever!  We had fun though going as Mr & Mrs Incredible.

For the night of Trick-or-Treating our friends, the Bayons, invited us over to walk through their neighborhood.  This kinda thing is always better with friends - for kids and parents alike!  The boys' buckets were FULL and they are super tired, so it was time to call it a night around 7:30 (it was a school night besides).

After the holiday the boys are allowed to wear their costumes as much as they want (before that it's restricted so they stay in good condition).  I don't think they took them off outside of school and sleep for a week!

Comments

Popular Posts